Aims and Objectives
- To alleviate the physical, mental and spiritual sufferings of humanity by all possible means - education,
medical and services or otherwise.
- To provide basic medicalcare to the every individual in the society irrespective of gender, caste, creed or
colour at a very nominal charges on O.P.D basis.
- To make best possible medical care free of charge to the downtrodden and weaker section of the society.
- To organize and conduct medical camps from time to time at different locations/cities.
- To integrate good physical health with social and moral development.
- To provide an opportunity to the 'well to do' section of the society to serve their own community and
imbibe qualities and higher virtues of life like equality, equanimity, contentment, endurance,
even-sightedness and selflessness through monetary contributions as well as voluntary participations in the activities of these dispensaries.
- To conduct seminars and awareness sessions for the society on the importance of good health and preventive measures necessary for keeping good health.
- Cater to the medical needs of all sections of the society particularly - the needy and downtrodden section.
- Run and managed by responsible and trusted, selfless volunteers through voluntary contributions from selfless individuals like you.
- Continuously adding newer facilities and services like ECG, X-ray, Dental machines and providing consultations on gynaecology, dental care, eye care, general medicine etc.
- Treatment through selected doctors proficient in their respective fields.
- Equipped with latest laboratory and testing facilities.
- Charging a nominal fee for consultation, treatment and free medicines are provided for three days. Free treatment for under privileged section. Free camps organized at regular intervals.
- Tie ups with various nearby Hospitals and Nursing Homes for advanced treatment and hospitalization for needy patients at subsidized rates.